We are looking for an electrician to join our team in Bangor.
We are seeking an experienced and fully qualified electrician for various municipal & industrial works throughout Northern Ireland and Ireland.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To perform wiring installations & cabling for electrical installations and equipment. Including, but not limited to, installing trunking, Unistrut, cable tray, pulling cables and terminating.
- To be involved in the installation of Control Panels and building services.
- To investigate, inspect, maintain, repair and service electrical equipment & installations.
- To perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged electrical equipment & installations as required.
- To remain in compliance with current National Electric Codes.
- Reporting to your Line Manager and updating on progress
- To complete all job-related paperwork and documentation as required
- To discuss ongoing works with site teams
- To follow all company / customer HSQE policies and procedures,
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time-to-time.
- Previous experience working in Municipal and Industrial applications
- NVQ/ City and Guilds qualifications
- Qualified to at least 18th edition is desirable
- Testing and Inspection qualification is desirable
- Willing to train junior employees/ apprentices
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
- A clean Full UK driving licence
CVs can be emailed to Christine Wilson, Contracts Manager at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to Team DPS!